(0)1264 810 757
Welcome to Sandydown Bodyworks
Sandydown is renowned for high quality body accident repairs and restorations on vehicles of any age. and we always strive to use manufacturers approved parts in all our work.
Sandydown Bodyworks, your local Body shop for the Winchester, Andover, Stockbridge and surrounding areas for 4 decades are delighted to offer in addition to its renowned bodywork repairs, a full mechanical service to your vehicle whilst your car is off the road.
With its newly equipped workshop and fully qualified motor technician with over 30 years experience we can offer mechanical repairs to your vehicle at highly competitive prices, often at less than 65% below main dealer prices.
Get a Quote
If you would like an estimated price for repairs to your vehicle this can be achieved by filling in the form below.
Sandydown Car Repair Services
Catering for the discerning motorist and specialising in all types of vehicle but especially sports and classic cars, we are able to offer the following services whilst your car is off the road for body repairs:
- Highly competitive labour rate from £40 per hour
- We use the very latest computer diagnostic equipment that is compatible on most all makes of cars and light vans
- Minor and major services in accordance with manufacturers requirements and specifications
- Vehicle Valating and Steam Cleaning
- Wheel refurbishment and wheel alignment
- Cars prepared for MOTí and testing arranged
- Air conditioning recharging and repair
- Engine rebuilds
- Wheel alignment checks and adjustments
- Brake, clutch and exhaust repairs
- Battery replacement
- Headlamp alignment
- Welding repairs
- Vehicle rust proofing
- Specialist vehicle recovery and breakdown service
- Free local collection and delivery available
- Courtesy cars (subject to availability)
Local Pick up and Delivery is available from any address within 20 miles of Stockbridge.
We do supply Courtesy Cars and Vans whilst your vehicle is out of action. Many of the courtesy vehicles offered are under two years old. We also have panel vans aimed at minimizing the problem of having a trade or commercial vehicle off the road. Like most other accident repairers you will be asked to insure the vehicle under a fully comprehensive insurance policy. Sight of your driving license will also be required. A maximum mileage restriction may also apply as well as possible insurance company imposed age restrictions